Sunday, September 16, 2012

Don't charge me for the crime




Hi sweeties! Today I had to work again but it wasn't a long day. This outfit I wore yesterday is different than my other outfits. It's tougher. People tell me I'm such a sweetheart and my nickname is princess but I don't like being the cute girl all the time. I felt different in this outfit. It's kind of hard to explain but I felt a little bit more kick ass. Not that I ever will be a rebel but it's nice to try something different. 

Everything I'm wearing in this outfit you can find here. These clothes I bought when I went shopping in Lille. I'm totally addicted to my platform sneakers, I wear them all the time. The pictures don't do my shoes justice so if you want to get a better look, read my Lille shoplog.

Have a nice Sunday everyone.

25 comments:

  1. love your jacket!
    very nice blog by the way ;)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    !!! LEAVE COMMENT AND WIN RAY-BAN ON MY BLOG !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! It's nice to wear a leather jacket for those days you like to wear a more edgy style :)

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket is totally my style. I absolutely love it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit! i really love the pants :) you look amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That studded jacket is super cool - you look great! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Great pants!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your jeans!

    would you mind to follow each other? :)
    spoonafternoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your post! thanks so much for visit my blog! following you hope you follow me back as well ;)
    kisses!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for comment
    tou have a freat blog
    lovely posts
    I'll follow you. Follow me and also keep in touch
    xoxo dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you back.
    Great outfit. You look gorgeous :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bad ass indeed, you look super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning stunning stunning,
    kisses from,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the leather jacket! (:

    xx leandra melanie

    ELYHANA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear! Thanks for your comment:) Would you like to follow each other?
    kisses
    http://sketchofthetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice jacket.
    Love from armarioenduddas :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sneakers are so cute!! I am addicted to them as well- did a blog post ALL about them! Obsessed! Very edgy outfit. Well done!

    mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. the pants <3 so fab

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete